The American Cider Association is thrilled to celebrate the 11th year of their annual global cider conference taking place February 3-5, 2021. CiderCon® is taking advantage of the opportunity to debut a virtual event that will adapt many of the beloved CiderCon® traditions to the virtual landscape. CiderCon® is the largest professional cider conference in the world and event organizers expect this year to attract even more global attendance thanks to the virtual platform.
With three full days of online programming, highlights for CiderCon® 2021 include:
- A Virtual Cider Share on Wednesday, February 3, for attendees to gather together and reconnect in an online space.
- A Virtual Trade Show with the impressive vendors that attendees have come to expect from CiderCon®, as well as some new additions.
- A special VIP CiderCon® swag bag sale that will help raise funds for the Cider Production Education Fund set up by the Cider Institute of North America (CINA). CINA will match all donations until they meet their goal of three full scholarships for their online foundation class in 2021.
- Bulk discounts for companies purchasing multiple tickets for CiderCon®, not to mention a lower price tag for the conference due to its online format.
- A full range of educational sessions from cutting-edge beverage, business and cider experts from all over the world.
In addition, CiderCon® 2021 will host many speakers, including four to be featured on the main stage. They are:
- Anna Nadasdy of Fintech’s InfoSource® will be the opening speaker discussing key market data insights relevant to the cider industry.
- Justin Doggett of Kyoto Black Coffee will share his insights as a small-scale beverage producer.
- Dr. J Nikol Jackson-Beckham of Crafted For All will address the many ways in which to improve equity and inclusion in the cider industry and beyond.
- Michael Uhrich of Seventh Point Analytic will share economic insights that are critical to business planning in today’s market.
Beyond the main stage, educational workshops will offer a range of topics. The conference production track, co-sponsored by CINA, will include talks on carbonation methods, cider blending, co-fermentation and canning issues. Additionally, attendees can expect sessions on HR, apples, market trends, compliance and more.
CiderCon® 2021 is open to everyone, including cideries, cider enthusiasts, supporting businesses and more. Those interested can learn more about CiderCon® and the American Cider Association on its website, www.ciderassociation.org.
About the American Cider AssociationThe American Cider Association is an organization of cider and perry producers in the United States. It gathers and shares information about cider production, regulations and cider apple growing to help members improve their operations, raise awareness and advance cider in the market. The organization was founded in February 2013 at “CiderCon,” the third annual gathering of cider makers from across the United States. For more information, please visit www.ciderassociation.org.
Across the United States it is very important to know all information about cider, so with 250 word essay we can explain what exactly you need.