As part of the 11th annual Subaru Share The Love Event, Mark Miller Subaru and Mountain West Cider launch a limited edition Cider to help raise funds for Utah based charities: Nuzzles & Co. and the VOA’s Homeless Youth Shelter.
Since its beginning nearly 11 years ago, the Subaru Share The Love event has raised millions of dollars throughout the United States.
Utah’s own Mark Miller Subaru has selected Volunteers of America Utah’s Homeless Youth Shelter and Nuzzles & Co. pet adoption agency as the local beneficiaries of the Share The Love campaign. In addition to being the recipient of $300 for every new car sold or leased at Mark Miller Subaru through January 2, 2019 (donation made to one of the two charities per customer’s selection), both the Homeless Shelter and Nuzzles & Co. will benefit from the proceeds of the sale of Suba Bleu Cider during the same time frame.
Named after Suba Bleu, Mark Miller Subaru’s adopted shelter pet who works full time at both Mark Miller Subaru Locations, Suba Bleu Cider is meant to unite members of the community during our most powerful and authentic daily rituals: mealtime. Suba Bleu Cider will be available for sale at nine (9) Salt Lake City restaurants (listed below) and a portion of the proceeds of the sale of Suba Bleu Cider will be donated directly to the Homeless Youth Shelter and Nuzzles & Co. It’s the home of Mountain West Cider and Mark Miller Subaru that, in addition to dollars raised for charity, conversations can be had about the importance of philanthropy for underserved and underrepresented populations of people and pets.
Suba Bleu Cider will be available for sale at the following locations:
- Good Grammar: 69 Gallivan Ave, Salt Lake City, UT 84111
- We Olive: 602 E 500 S, Salt Lake City, UT 84102
- Cannela’s Restaurant & Lounge: 204 500 S, Salt Lake City, UT 84111
- Even Stevens: all Salt Lake City locations
- Meditrina: 165 W 900 S, Salt Lake City, UT 84101
- Taqueria 27: all Salt Lake City locations
- Laziz Kitchen: 912 Jefferson St W, Salt Lake City, UT 84101
- Alibi: 369 Main St, Salt Lake City, UT 84111
- Tap Room: 2021 E Windsor St, Salt Lake City, UT 8410