Spring has officially sprung and we’re looking forward to releasing another tasty issue for our loyal readers. The Cidercraft Buying Guide continues to showcase the top ciders by category to fill up their grocery and cider lists. For Volume 17 of Cidercraft out in mid-May, we are seeking submissions for the following categories:
- Taste of the Islands: Cider based infused with “tropical” flavors ie. Pineapple, coconut, guava, passionfruit, dragon fruit, POG and kiwi.
- Cherry: Cider base infused or co-fermented with cherry.
- Kingston Black Single Varietal:A showcase of Kingston Black must be 80% of the varietal and apple only.
- Click Here to fill out the submission form. Each submission must be entered in before the 4/23 deadline to be included into the blind tasting.
- No more than two ciders from the same producer may be submitted in one category.
- Please send two (2) bottles of each cider submitted, regardless of packaging format. If draft-only, please send one (1) growler (32 or 64oz).
- Submissions must be received at the address below by Friday, April 23 or they will not be tasted.
***Please Note Shipping Address
Cidercraft c/o Seattle Wine Storage
ATTN: Buying Guide, Vol 17
9401 Aurora Ave N, Seattle, WA 98103
The Cidercraft Buying Guide features three categories/variations of ciders each issue, showcasing the results of each category from our blind tasting panel of cider judges through detailed tasting notes.
If you have any additional questions regarding submissions feel free to reach out to email Kristin Bacon at firstname.lastname@example.org